Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oh! The places you will go

Dr. Seuss' Oh! The Places That You Will Go! summarizes your PE journey.


PE students at Surrey Connect have choices....and with choices on where to go, also will come challenges and quite likely...setbacks!  This is to be expected...it is part of your journey.
"Today is your day. The mountain is waiting. So get on your day!" (Suess,1990)

Write in your reflection about the "road" you are on...or the roads you have passed by, or the roads up ahead!  
Highlights & Challenges...

1 comment:

  1. I am currently on the road to the University of Toronto Women's Varsity volleyball team. After starting to play volleyball in grade 10 I have participated in two Team BC programs. For the past two summers I have moved to Kamloops or Abbotsford and trained for 5 hours everyday for 3 weeks in order to get ready for the Western Canada Games and National Team Training Cup. Both these experienced have helped me improve my skills and have aloud me to become the player that I am today. Next year I will be heading off to Toronto in order to follow my athletic dreams.

    ReplyDelete