Monday, June 25, 2012


5 Reasons You Can't Stick to Exercise

By , About.com GuideJune 20, 2012

"I don't have any problem working out," one of my clients said to me one day, "It's just the fact that I have to keep doing it over and over and over. I mean, what's up with that?"
It's true that exercise, like brushing your teeth, is something you have to keep doing if you really want to lose weight, maintain your weight and/or avoid that dreaded starting-all-over feeling that comes when you've missed more than a week of exercise.
There are a number of reasons we find it hard to stay committed to exercise and I've put together the most common in my latest article, 5 Reasons You Can't Stick to Exercise. If your workouts are too hard or, worse, you don't even like your workouts, how motivated are you to keep doing them?

PE Students: Do you find it hard to stick to an exercise program for the long term?
 If so, what's standing in your way?  Click on either of the links above to find out more and write a response in your reflection journal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment