Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Summer!

Summer Solstice Quotes: 11 Sayings To Celebrate Summer

Summer Solstice Quotes
Happy first day of summer everyone!
check out these Summer quotes
PE students: what summer quote do you like?  What activities do you look forward to and plan to do this summer  for your PE  hours?  A reminder that if you plan out your activity (i.e. the course activity planner) then  you have a better chance of being regularly active & achieve a balanced exercise program.  Yes you are building your own personalized program!
FYI:  these are my summer hours at Surrey Connect:     July 2-18 & Aug 6-22          9:30-2:30 mon-thur
orientation sessions:              PE10 tuesdays at 1 pm               PE11/12 thursdays at 1 pm



1 comment:

  1. I personally love the summer quote, "in the depth of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer-Albert Camus" I can relate very strongly towards it as I feel that in the winter I start to miss the sun and all the wonderful things that summer brings, but then i remember that summer can always be a part of me and i don't have to wait long for it to come around again. Throughout the summer I always look forward to swimming around my favourite lake on Vancouver Island, jogging or biking around the seawall, watersports, and just being able to go outside and get some exercise opposed to always going to the gym. My family and I love getting outside during the summer and finding new ways to exercise! So we are always planning things ahead, which makes my physical activity planning very easy and always fun!
    -Sidney Austin

    ReplyDelete